Request for Proposal (RFP): Event Management Services for Bangunan AICB Official Launch
STF Resources Sdn Bhd (STFR) invites qualified event management companies who fulfill the requirements listed below to participate in the above tender.
Only tenderers who meet the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered company;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the event management industry and has managed at least two (2) similar events with at least 150 participants per event;
- Agrees to release the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the event deliverables to STFR;
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the Company; and
- Positive net worth in any one (1) of the last four (4) financial years (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
The request for the tender document shall be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and submitted together with the following documents:
- Appendix 1 – RFP Acknowledgement Form
- Appendix 2 – Conflict of Interest Declaration
- Appendix 3 – Declaration of Compliance with Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Confidentiality Undertaking Letter
Briefing & Site Visit
A tender briefing and site visit will be conducted on 6 July 2022 (Wednesday) from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm at Bangunan AICB, No. 10, Jalan Dato’ Onn, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to three (3) persons only.
The closing date and time for the submission of the proposal is 20 July 2022 (Wednesday), 3.00 p.m.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tender Secretariat at email@example.com
Click the link below to download the Appendixes: