In STFR, we are constantly motivating ourselves and each other to challenge our boundaries and maximise potential in order to be able to deliver exceptional results to stakeholders and affiliates.
Our professional work environment that promotes continuous development of skill and knowledge among staff, provides staff with opportunities to make an impact in our businesses and progression in career advancement.
Please get an overview of some of the jobs that are available and explore the opportunities of working with our best talent and contributing to the success of the company and affiliates.
We are hiring!
Position: Executive, IT Operations and Infrastructure
The job holder implements suitable technology solutions to support the company’s office systems as well as an end-user computing environment for continuous business operation and work productivity. He or she is responsible for the support and maintenance of IT infrastructure comprising its hardware and system software for the shared services and building management business. He or she also works closely with the management, internal teams, and external parties on the implementation of an integrated and enabling IT infrastructure and systems in the AICB Building Project.
This position has a reporting line to the Senior Manager, IT in the Information Technology Division.
1. Provide support and maintenance of Physical Servers, Virtual Servers running on VMware, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Tablets, and any other IT Peripherals, and troubleshoot, if any, to ensure the workability of IT equipment.
2. Maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory Server (File Server) and Email Servers such as Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 Admin Portal.
3. Maintenance of UTM & Firewall Appliance such as Fortinet Firewall, Sophos Firewall & IAM Internet Band Width Controller.
4. Provide support and maintenance of the IP Telephony System.
5. Set-up up the IT infrastructure (WiFi, LAN, notebook, ip phone, audio visuals, etc) for
training suite and events.
6. Support and maintenance of web hosting (new subscription and renewal of domain names and SSL installation) for the shared services and its affiliates including advice and support of the Best Package deals based on the current and future usage.
7. Monitor and coordinate scheduled maintenance/service, including ensuring registered Anti- Virus Software scanning is performed as scheduled.
8. Assist in managing backups per schedule and recovery of files/databases when necessary. Must be familiar with Veaam Backup & Restore Applications.
9. Responsible for hardware and/or software installation and control on the licenses to make sure only legal software’s installed.
10. Continuously source for a better package deal for IT Consumables & IT Manage Service Providers and minimise wastage and monitor spending over budget.
11. Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with vendors and clients.
12. Assist in IT Budget preparation and monitoring to make sure IT expenditures are wisely for value for money.
13. Support the operationalisation of IT Policies and Procedures and ensure its compliance to minimise technology risk.
14. Monitor network-related performance and health (LAN, WiFi, Internet), system-related performance and health (Server, email) and security-related matters (firewall alert, virus alert) including ensuring registered Anti-Virus Software scanning are performed as scheduled
15. Assist in conducting capacity planning
16. Prepare daily and monthly report
17. Update all IT-related inventory and other documentation, maintain register and monitor movements of IT assets and consumables, ensure records are up-to-date
18. Any other ad hoc duties as may be directed by the supervisors.
A. Technology Research and Advisory
B. Problem and Incident Management
C. IT Business Analyst / IT Infrastructure Analyst
D. IT Solution Architect
E. Technology Risk Assessment
F. Technical Project Management
G. IT Service Management
H. IT Vendor Management
A. Customer Service Orientation
B. Team Collaboration
C. Self Confidence
D. Drive Performance Excellence
E. Integrated Thinking
F. Stakeholders Engagement
G. Sense of Urgency
H. Meticulous and analytical
I. A logical thinker
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Computer literacy: Expert
Microsoft Office: Expert
Communication and Presentation skills: Intermediate
Language proficiency (English and Bahasa Melayu): Intermediate
At least a Diploma holder in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
CANDIDATES PERSONALITY PROFILE
Minimum 2 years similar working experience.
In-depth understanding of service level agreements and expectations, and support and maintenance strategies in the most effective and efficient manner.
Possess knowledge and experience in the installation of computer hardware and software.
Possess knowledge and experience in computer repair and service, and troubleshooting faults.
If you are keen on the role and meet the stipulated requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position: Temporary Finance Staff
We are seeking a professional individual for a temporary position (one year) who is self-driven, pays close attention to detail, possesses excellent communication skills, and has adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
A detail-oriented and self-driven individual to manage source data for AP & AR and reporting and participate in the implementation of new accounting system.
Roles & Responsibilities
Assist in the processing and monitoring outgoing/incoming payments, maintaining the records to ensure timely payment/receipts and accurate reporting.
- Prepare and maintain daily production data for HRDC claims process.
- Provide backup support to Senior Executive and other ad-hoc duties that are related to AP/AR and HRDC claims process.
- Work closely with Finance and IT Teams to conduct and co-ordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT) for Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) Project.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and documentation of UAT for IFMS Project within project timeline.
- Identify and escalate issues about system functionality during testing to the appropriate teams.
Qualifications / Education
- Diploma in Finance / Economics / Business Management or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or a professional certification in Accounting / Financial Management (would be an added advantage).
Skills / Knowledge
- Experience in finance or accounting functions (1-2 years)
- Experience in system UAT or testing process (2+ years)
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Articulate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both orally and in writing.
If you are keen in the role and meet the stipulated requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.