OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, HEALTH, & ENVIRONMENTAL (OSHE) POLICY STATEMENT
We, at STF Resources (STFR), acknowledges the importance of a safe and healthy workplace as well as compliance with the requirements of Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, its related regulations, and other applicable statutory requirements. The safety, health and wellbeing of all employees, tenants, clients, contractors, visitors, and other persons is the principal consideration in the planning and management of our business operations and activities.
We are committed to preventing and protecting all individuals against injuries, illness, hazards and preserving the environment in connection with the activities at work by undertaking the following measures:
- Ensure resources are sufficient and available to achieve desired OSHE objectives.
- Provide relevant information, appropriate education, and training to employees to enhance their OSHE consciousness and develop their personal concern for health and safety in the workplace.
- Establish key performance indicators for continual monitoring and improvement of OSHE performance.
- Assess and mitigate the risks associated with the business operations, office premises, working environment, and use of machinery and equipment.
- Provide a platform for consultation and participation of employees and others.
- Protect the environment, reduce waste, prevent pollution in our activities and adhere to environmentally sound management of waste and recycling.
Safety and health are everyone’s responsibility, and all employees are expected to be aware of and comply with the requirements of Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Policy by practicing the following:
- Plan and carry out work in a mindful manner so as not to create a health and safety hazard to oneself or others.
- Escalate and report hazardous conditions, dangerous occurrences, near misses, accidents, occupational poisoning, or illness promptly.
- Participate in all safety and health education and training programmes.
- Seek to understand and comply with workplace health and safety policy and procedures.
- Cooperate and support OSH Committee and Representatives in ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all.
Tenants, contractors, visitors, and other persons in the building are responsible for:
- Taking reasonable care of their own health and safety by making sure that their actions do not adversely affect theirs or the health and safety of others.
- Seeking to know and comply with specific instructions and applicable safety and health policy and procedures shared by the organization.
The Management shall continually review and improve its Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Policy, and Occupational Safety and Health Management System as an effort to promote a positive OSH mindset to become part of the working culture of the organization.
MS. LUM SOO YAN
STF RESOURCES SDN BHD
3rd June 2022