In STFR, we are constantly motivating ourselves and each other to challenge our boundaries and maximise potential in order to be able to deliver exceptional results to stakeholders and affiliates.
Our professional work environment that promotes continuous development of skill and knowledge among staff, provides staff with opportunities to make an impact in our businesses and progression in career advancement.
Please get an overview of some of the jobs that are available and explore the opportunities of working with our best talent and contributing to the success of the company and affiliates.
We are hiring!
Manager, IT Risk, Compliance and Security
This position is primarily responsible for providing support and oversight over risk management issues to enable the company to effectively discharge its responsibility on the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, compliance, and controls.
To formulate, recommend and implement strategies to manage the overall risks associated with STFR. This includes recommending risk management policies and processes as well as overseeing compliance matters. Responsible for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) which consist of developing, maintaining and implementing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
This position reports directly to the General Manager, STFR
1. Risk Management Policy
• Review and update STFR’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework regularly to ensure effective risk management practices.
• Assist management in developing processes and controls to manage risks and related issues.
• Monitor and identify shifts in risk exposures and ensure exposures are within the risk appetite and parameters set by the Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) and approved by AICB Council.
• Provide guidance and training on risk management processes.
• Manage the progress of risk registers.
2. Compliance Management
• Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
• Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, compliance with procedures and regulations, and timely remediation of deficiencies.
• Ensure an effective Business Continuity Planning (BCP) framework that is consistent with best practices, maintained and adhered to across STFR.
• Oversee STFR’s compliance with policies and risk appetite approved by ARC and AICB Council.
• Ensure STFR’s business operations are in full compliance with all rules and regulations, as well as professional standards and internal policies and procedures.
3. Audit & Reporting
• Oversee and coordinate responses to audit queries and issues.
• Manage audit observations and recommendations and follow up with action plans for outstanding audit issues.
• Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with all levels within the company, management, client entities and auditors.
• Provide backup support to other divisions and other ad-hoc duties that are related to risk, compliance and controls.
COMPETENCY AND ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of finance, compliance, risk management, and/or audit experience with exposure to information technology and a strong focus on risk-based auditing techniques.
• Technical/functional expertise in risk and business continuity management that enables the management of enterprise-wide risk policies and strategy an added advantage.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to a diverse audience.
• Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with all levels of management with a focus on collaboration and relationship management.
• High ethical standards, strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate personal integrity.
Senior Executive, IT Operations and Infrastructure
The jobholder implements suitable technology solution to support the company’s office systems as well as end-user computing environment for continuous business operation and work productivity. He or she is responsible for the support and maintenance of IT infrastructure comprising its hardware and system software for the shared services and building management business. He or she also works closely with the management, internal teams and external parties on the implementation of an integrated and enabling IT infrastructure and systems in the AICB Building Project.
Senior Manager, IT
1. Provide support and maintenance of Physical Servers, Virtual Servers running on VMware’s, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Tablets and any other IT Peripherals, troubleshoot, if any, to ensure workability of IT equipment.
2. Maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory Server (File Server) and Email Servers such as Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 Admin Portal.
3. Maintenance of UTM & Firewall Appliance such as Fortinet Firewall, Sophos Firewall & IAM Internet Band Width Controller.
4. Support and maintenance of IP Telephony systems such as Cisco and Avaya.
5. Support and maintenance of web hosting (new subscription and renewal of domain names and SSL installation) for the shared services and its affiliates including advice and support of the Best Package deals based on the current and future usage.
6. Support and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint web portal.
7. Monitor and coordinate scheduled maintenance/service, including ensuring registered Anti-Virus Software scanning are performed as scheduled.
8. Assist in managing backups per schedule and recovery of files/databases when necessary. Must be familiar with Veaam Backup & Restore Applications.
9. Maintain register and monitor movements of IT asset and consumables, ensure records are up-to-date.
10. Responsible for hardware and/or software installation and control on the licenses to make sure only legal software’s installed.
11. Continuously source for better package deal for IT Consumables & IT Manage Service Providers and minimise wastage and monitor spending over budget.
12. Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with vendors and clients.
13. Assist in IT Budget preparation and monitoring to make sure IT expenditure are wisely for value for money.
14. Support the operationalisation of IT Policies and Procedures and ensure its compliance to minimise technology risk.
15. Any other ad hoc duties as may be directed by the supervisors.
• Technology Research and Advisory
• Problem and Incident Management
• IT Business Analyst / IT Infrastructure Analyst
• IT Solution Architect
• Technology Risk Assessment
• Technical Project Management
• IT Service Management
• IT Vendor Management
• Customer Service Orientation
• Team Collaboration
• Self Confidence
• Drive Performance Excellence
• Integrated Thinking
• Stakeholders Engagement
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literacy: Expert
• IT network: Intermediate
• Server Storage: Intermediate
• Microsoft Office: Expert
• Microsoft SharePoint: Intermediate
• Communication and Presentation skills: Intermediate
• Language proficiency (English and Bahasa Melayu): Intermediate
• At least a Diploma holder in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
CANDIDATES PERSONALITY PROFILE
• Minimum 5 years’ similar working experience.
• In-depth understanding of service level agreements and expectations, and support and maintenance strategies in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Possess knowledge and experience in installation of computer hardware and software.
• Possess knowledge and experience in computer repair and service, troubleshoot faults.